With a deep, proven hull that serves up massive wakes and tight point and shoot handling, there’s nothing missing when you go with a 2019 Mojo.
- Length: 23 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 100 in. (254 cm)
- Weight: 4400 lb. (1996 kg)
- Standard Ballast: 3000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Standard Engine: 6.2L 400
- Optional Engine: 6.2 L 450
- Fuel Capacity: 49 gal. (185 L)
- Seating Capacity: 17
- Draft: 27.5 in. (70 cm)
Additional Boat Specifications
- Overall Length w/ Platform: 25 ft.
- Overall Length w/ Trailer: 27 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102 in.
- Weight - Boat and Trailer: 5,600 lbs
- Capacity - Weight: 2,500 lbs
- Brand / Model: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC V8
- Displacement: 379 C.I.
- Torque: 404 lb.-ft
- HP: 350 hp
- Standard Prop: OJ 14.25x14.5
- Tracking fins: Standard Double Fin
- Brand/Model: Boatmate/Tandem Axle
- Wheels: 15 in. Cast-Aluminum
- Guide Poles: Removable
- Lighting: LED
- Protection: Prop Guard W/integrated Rollers
- Fenders: Color Matched Bolt On
Warranty & Assistance Coverage
- Hull: Factory Limited Lifetime
- Engine: Indmar 5 Year Factory Limited
- Parts & Components: 5 Year Limited
- Trailer: Boatmate 5 Year Limited
- Roadside Assistance: 5 Year Trailer & Tow Vehicle
Skier’s Choice reserves the right to change model line specifications, equipment, color schemes and pricing at any time without notice or incurring obligations. It is the Dealer’s responsibility to adhere to all State and Local regulations and laws governing minimum requirements needed on each boat, such as trailer brakes, kill switches, and other safety equipment.