The 2019 Helix throws huge wakes and waves behind a big and deep hull, and delivers huge performance in a compact package.
- Length: 20 ft. 5 in.
- Beam: 102 in. (259 cm)
- Weight: 4000 lb. (1814 kg)
- Standard Ballast: 1700 lb. (771 kg)
- Standard Engine: 6.2L 400
- Optional Engine: 6.2 L 450
- Fuel Capacity: 39 gal. (148 L)
- Seating Capacity: 12
- Draft: 26 in. (66 cm)
Additional Boat Specifications
- Overall Length w/ Platform: 22 ft. 5 in.
- Overall Length w/ Trailer: 24 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102 in.
- Weight - Boat and Trailer: 4,900 lb.
- Capacity - Weight: 2,000 lb.
- Brand / Model: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC V8
- Displacement: 379 C.I.
- Torque: 404 lb.-ft
- HP: 350 hp
- Standard Prop: OJ 14.25x14.5
- Tracking fins: Standard Double Fin
- Brand/Model: Boatmate/Single Axle
- Wheels: 15 in. Cast-Aluminum
- Guide Poles: Removable
- Lighting: LED
- Protection: Prop Guard W/integrated Rollers
- Fenders: Color Matched Bolt On
Warranty & Assistance Coverage
- Hull: Factory Limited Lifetime
- Engine: Indmar 5 Year Factory Limited
- Parts & Components: 5 Year Limited
- Trailer: Boatmate 5 Year Limited
- Roadside Assistance: 5 Year Trailer & Tow Vehicle
Skier’s Choice reserves the right to change model line specifications, equipment, color schemes and pricing at any time without notice or incurring obligations. It is the Dealer’s responsibility to adhere to all State and Local regulations and laws governing minimum requirements needed on each boat, such as trailer brakes, kill switches, and other safety equipment.