South Austin Marine made a commitment to the boating industry when we opened our doors in 1974. Family owned and operated, we are dedicated to you, our customer, in ensuring that you have the best experience possible. Having a wide variety of boats available, we are confident that we have the right boat to suit your needs. Our expert team is here for you throughout your entire purchase and available to you even after your boat is on the water. Our service department is located at our main location or you may take advantage of our mobile boat service.
Also, be sure to stop by and see the girls at the Wakeshop! We stock some of the best products available for watersports enthusiasts. The Wakeshop carries CWB, Liquid Force, O’Brien, Shred Stixx, CHAOS, Billabong, Rip Curl, Von Zipper, Spy, Dot Dash, and Reef. Come see Caroline, Hana and Morgan for your wake gear, closeout specials, and to find out about our wake camps and lessons.
South Austin Marine was recognized as the 2013 Supra Dealer Of The Year by Skiers Choice and number four in Supra Sales in the world. For 2014 & 2015 South Austin Marine was a top ten Supra & Moomba sales dealer in the world.
South Austin Marine received the Top US Dealer Award from Formula Boats in 2007 & 2008 & were the Top Yacht Dealer for 2008. Other awards from Formula Boats include Best Practice Award for customer follow up & CSI and Platinum Certified Dealer.
South Austin Marine is a member of Regal's Gold CSI Club & Presidents Club.
MRAA/NMMA MARINE INDUSTRY CERTIFIED DEALER
South Austin Marine is proud to display the MRAA/NMMA Certified Dealership Logo. This designation is given only to those dealers that have met or exceeded industry standards which help consumers identify dealers that are focused on delivering an excellent boating experience. The program describes a set of criteria that addresses the quality of the sales experience, service, parts, follow-up after the sale, facilities, as well as customer and employee satisfaction. It also means that we adhere to a "Consumer Bill of Rights," which is posted in our dealership. This document lets you know what to expect, and how you should be treated.
SOUTH AUSTIN MARINE CONSUMER COMMITMENT
South Austin Marine believes in the tenets of the Marine Industry Certified Dealership program set forth in this consumer commitment. Established jointly by the Marine Retailers Association of Americas and the National Marine Manufacturers Association, these principles are established to ensure you an enjoyable boating experience. We seek to enhance that experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products and reliable services. As part of our desire to continuously make improvements, please let us know if we should fail on our commitment or if you do not understand any information provided to you.
At South Austin Marine, you should expect:
- The assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant.
- Advertising and representations that are truthful and factual.
- A written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase.
- An explanation of the proper usage and operation of products.
- Products properly prepared, inspected and tested before delivery.
- The delivery of new products as scheduled
- An explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product.
- An explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components.
- The explanation of maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost.
- An itemized list of all charges with thorough explanation.
- Prior approval of charges in repair costs or additional charges should they occur.
- Maintenance/repair work done right the first time by knowledgeable trained technicians.
- Maintenance/repair work completed when promised.
- Timely notice of changes in service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion.
- Inspection of any replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order.
- Fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination
- Respectful, professional and accurate responses to all your product questions and requests.
- Privacy and confidentiality of customer records.
This is our commitment to you. You should expect a higher standard of professionalism when working with us. Please hold us accountable to that expectation. Voice any concerns to our management team if we fail in our commitment to you.
South Austin Marine
5340 Hwy 290 West Austin TX 78735
Phone: (512) 892-2432
Fax: (512) 892-5462